LongMoan (ロングモーン Rongumōn), also known as Club-Swinging Attacker, is a common enemy type appearing in Golden Axe, a man with a long morning star. In Golden Axe II they are replaced by the similar Zakkars.
Their dash attacks can be stopped by the heroes' own dash attacks, unlike the Heningers.
- Attack strength: D (Silver, Purple), C (Green, Gold), B (Dark, Bronze), A (Red)
- Attack speed: C (Silver, Purple, Green, Bronze), B (Red, Gold, Dark)
- Combo attacks: 2 damage (1/8 bar) per hit
- Knockdown attack (combo finisher): 4 damage (1/4 bar)
- Dash attack: 4 damage (1/4 bar)
- Combo completed (two hits, knockdown): 8 damage (1/2 bar)
LongMoan appears to be named after the Longmorn distillery.